• Carpet & Area Rugs
• Porcelain & Ceramic Tile
• Vinyl Tile & Sheet Flooring
• Laminate Flooring
• Hardwood & Cork Flooring
• Custom Staircase Facelifts
• Granite, Natural Stone & Formica Countertops
• Custom Trim Moldings
• Replacement Doors & Windows
• Eco-friendly products such as cork, bamboo flooring & linoleum
• And many more home improvement products!
Glen Burns and Mike Popiel, co-owners of Pinnacle Floor Coverings and Home Solutions, coordinates and manages the entire project from beginning to end. We oversee all aspects of the project from plumbing, electrical work and changing out appliances, lighting, cabinets, fixtures and flooring. We work along with professional, certified electricians, plumbers & carpenters that we've had long standing relationships with. We coordinate the project and manage the manpower. You only have to communicate with us and we take care of everything else.
We offer convenient shop at home services. We know how busy life is, so we can come to your home with samples and product information. We take the time to talk with you about your home improvement ideas, answer any questions you may have and educate you on your best options based on needs and budget of course. We help you select the proper flooring to coordinate with & enhance your de'cor.
All of the products we sell are at wholesale prices. Because we don't have a retail showroom there are no high retail price margins or commissioned sales people. We also coordinate delivery and offer tax free shopping in our private wholesale showrooms in Delaware. We also have wholesale showrooms in Pennsylvania. The wholesale showrooms are by appointment only. Call (610) 942-3902 to schedule an appointment.
• 30 years experience in the industry
• Convenient shop at home services
• Private wholesale showroom locations by appointment
• Tax free showrooms in Delaware
• Prompt response to customer phone calls
• Prompt scheduling of estimates and preparing of formal estimates
• Extensive knowledge of commercial and residential construction as well as the latest installation techniques and guidelines
• Owners estimate and price every job
• Owners manage every project from start to finish
• Owners visit jobsites and follow-up on every installation personally